Beacon (emergency relief service) are grateful for gifts of food and interest shown in the program. Donations towards Administration costs would be appreciated. These can be given to Gloria McArthur or directly to the program on Wednesday 9am-1pm at the Blackwood Church of Christ office.
Supplies are running low. We need:
- Food: longlife milk and custard; tinned fruit, tinned rice cream, snack bars for school lunches, boxed fruit juices, instant coffee, tea bags, sugar, cake mixes, rice, instant pasta mixes, tinned veg and salads (preferably not potato)
- Other: toilet rolls, laundry and kitchen detergents.
- Tax deductable donations: (cheques, money orders) may be made through CareWorks, Community Care Services, 114 Henley Beach Rd., Torrensville, 5031 Mark your donation for BEACON and provide your name and address for a receipt to be forwarded to you.
- Direct Debit: Brochure in foyer has details of bank account.
- Cash Donations can be passed to Gloria McArthur, or delivered to BEACON at the Church of Christ, Waite St, Blackwood on Wednesday between 9.00am and 1.00pm.