Christmas is almost upon us, and this year’s Christmas Friday Meal will be held at 6pm next Friday, December 21st. Thanks to those who have responded to our request for volunteers, but we are still looking for a few more people to assist with the preparations and help out on the night. If you haven’t previously been involved maybe, you would like to come along and share in this experience.
We still need volunteers for the following:
- 2 turkeys need roasting and carving
- Stuffing for 50 people (packet variety is fine)
- 4L gravy- (made how you wish)
- 4kg frozen peas
- 2L ready-made custard
- Donations of small gifts – please leave in the office
- Gift wrappers – date and time mutually arranged
- Kitchen helpers on the night
All these jobs may be shared, and all costs can be recovered. Our guests are always very grateful for this opportunity to experience this special evening of friendship and hospitality. Without your support, this special evening cannot take place. Please contact Jackie on 8287 5761, 0431 967 153 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click this link to learn more about our Friday Meal Gatherings every Friday evening.