Supporting Family Ministry – ways you can be involved in 2018:
· morning tea roster: in terms 2 and 3 we need extra people on the list when people go away during the winter; it involves once or twice a term. Talk to Jean Potter if you can help.
Mainly Music: talk to Carys Penny:
· cake-making roster – make a cake once or twice a term; we have only just enough at the moment
· helpers in the kitchen preparing the fruit for the children & morning tea for the adults
Messy Church: talk to Marnie Agnew or Carys Penny:
· Musicians to play (or sing) for chapel time as part of a small ensemble once or twice a term ( ½ an hour, first Sunday of the month)
· Data projector: someone to share the load with Bryan Belling or fill in for him when he’s away (chapel time, ½ an hour, first Sunday of the month); Jacqui Harrison usually up loads the PowerPoint for us.