You will need:
- a long strip of coloured paper
- something to decorate the people with: stickers, stars, crayons, material
What to do:
- Fold the paper concertina-wise 4-5 times.
- Draw the outline of a person on the front piece of paper, making sure the arms reach to the folded side edges, the head reaches the top and the feet reach the bottom.
- Cut the person out, cutting through all thicknesses, making sure they stay connected at the ends of the arms.
- Open the folded paper out and decorate the string of people as desired.
Click below to go back to