- frog picture on cardboard or paper: copy the one on this page, cut one out of a magazine or colouring book, or draw your own
- brown cardboard base
- strips of green paper or card
- green, brown, red, yellow, black crayons/textas/pencils
- masking or sticky tape
- Optional: pop-stick
What to do:
- Colour in frog.
- Cut it out.
- Take a strip of green paper and fold it concertina-wise.
- Make a wobbly frog by attaching one end of the concertina-ed strip to the back of the frog, and the other end to the brown cardboard base.
- Alternative: Make the frog into a stick puppet by attaching it to a pop-stick.
Click below to go back to