You will need:
- coloured patty pans
- straws for stems
- coloured dots for middle of flower
- Optional: green paper for leaves
What to do:
- Stick a coloured dot in the middle of a coloured patty pan.
- Glue the patty pan onto a straw.
- Optional: Cut out leaves from green paper and glue to the stem.
- Optional: Cut the outside part of the patty pan to make separate petals.
- Use different coloured and sized patty pans to make a colourful bunch of flowers, or ‘plant’ them in a flowerpot!
- Glue 6-8 small blue, pink or purple patty pans onto one straw stem to make hyacinths, or 3-4 yellow, white or orange ones to make jonquils!
- Use a small yellow or orange patty pan inside a flattened white or yellow large patty pan to make daffodils…
Click here to go back to