We take advantage of January being a quieter time to carry out a number of maintenance tasks on our church property. Work over the past month has included:-
- Aldersgate room painted (Check it out!)
- Parking spaces near the back door re-aligned and painted
- The red chairs have been cleaned
- Windows throughout the building cleaned
- Curtains washed
- Pedestrian gate next to Coffee Lounge repaired
- Clean up of yard and car park
- Lino floors polished
- Basketball signs removed
- And, co-incidentally, on the same day as the working bee, the Christmas Star came back down to earth for the next 11 months.
Thanks to the many contributors who have helped make all this happen.