What is Messy Church?
An alternative family-oriented church!
Messy Church is a time for families to connect with each other and with God in a relaxed atmosphere. It is an alternative, family-oriented church that aims to make fun and crafts the center of worship.
When: First Sundays of each month, 4–6 pm (except in school holidays)
Where: Here at Blackwood Uniting Church
Cost: $10 donation per family, includes a simple meal.*
*We suggest a donation of $10 per family for the meal and to cover costs, but if that’s a problem, don’t let that stop you coming. We’d rather have you there than not.
Messy Church Program 2018
Theme: Living as a Christian – what does it mean?
- February 4th: Caring for our world
- March 4th: To hoard or not to hoard…
- April 1st: Easter Sunday – NO MC Come to a Family-friendly Easter celebration at the 10am worship service
- May 6th: Welcome the Stranger
- June 3rd: World Environment Day: Celebrating with the Psalms
- July 1st: Caring for others
- August 5th Love God, Love Others
- September 9th: Keeping Your Word
- October: no MC – school holidays
- November 4th: Gratitude
- December 2nd: Christmas around the World