What is Messy Church?
An alternative family-oriented church!
Messy Church is a time for families to connect with each other and with God in a relaxed atmosphere. It is an alternative, family-oriented church that aims to make fun and doing the centre of worship.
When: First Sundays of each month, 4–6 pm (except in school holidays)
Where: Here at Blackwood Uniting Church
Cost: $10 donation per family which includes a meal.
*We suggest a donation of $10 per family to cover costs, but if that’s a problem, don’t let that stop you coming. We’d rather have you there than not.
Messy Church Program 2021
- February 7 – Kindness
- March 14 – Generosity
- April– Easter Sunday [No Messy Church]
School Holidays: 12th-23rd April
- May 2 – Courage
- June 6– Mercy & Compassion
- July – [No Messy Church]
School Holidays 5th-16th July
- August 1 – Community & Inclusion
- September 12 – Passion & Joy
- October – [No Messy Church]
School Holidays 27th Sept-8th Oct)
- November 7 – Wonder & Awe
- December 5 – Messy Christmas