A massive thank you to all who have donated items so far!
- Odd ends and bits of wood the children could hammer together to make crosses – needed for Sunday 6th April;
- Brightly coloured or patterned wrapping paper: A4 size preferable but any pieces 10cm X 8cm or bigger are useable; used paper that is not too wrinkled is fine (also needed for Sunday 6th April)
- Does anyone have any 3D craft butterflies they don’t want, or know where we could get some? We’d like to put some in the Playgroup plastic Easter eggs for our Easter egg hunt.We have some but not quite enough.
- Lids from Moccona Coffee jars (needed for Messy Church Sunday 4th May.
- Christmas cards – particularly with pictures of Mary, Joseph & Baby Jesus, & other Biblical scenes;
- ribbon (any colour, up to1.5cm wide, any length);
- artificial flowers (old bouquets/flower arrangements are very acceptable).
If you have any of these, please see Marnie Agnew or leave them in the box in the office. Please note we have enough milk cartons, plastic mesh bags that onions and lemons come in, and old CDs.
Many thanks for your help!!! Marnie Agnew for the Family Ministry Teams.
Please click this link to find out more about our Roundabout Playgroup.